Monday, March 07, 2011

Monday, Monday

My Lady Vols won the S.E.C. championship; they are very good but I don't think they are ready for the likes of UConn. Both teams should receive a number one seed for this year's N.C.A.A. tournament. All but one of Tennessee's starters will be back next year, and if they don't start believing their own press clippings, they should be at least as good as the Connecticut Huskies.
----
The snow is mostly gone as the sun shines brightly on my old Tennessee home. Still not going to be above "normal" temps for the week ahead, however. We had oodles of rain Saturday night; if full blown spring does come, it should be a beauty. Carolyn has early flowers blooming and daffodils are out of the ground.
----
I thought I was catching a spring cold, but it is allergies and sinus. Actually, a cold may be easier to deal with because it lasts for only a few days whereas springtime sinus and allergies can go on for a moth or two.
----
Daylight Savings Time begins Sunday coming; now to get the weather to cooperate so I can have some serious porch sitting.
----
Megashot.net is heading into version two; as I understand it, there will be minor bug fixes, some nice face-lifts to welcoming screens on various parts of the site, some speedups here and there and many more languages will be supported across the board. The site is growing fairly quickly and new servers are being added to help with the nearly 2,500 members now aboard. Best of all, it is all still free, but I imagine some of that will change in coming months. The huge site has to be pretty expensive to  develop and maintain, but I look a for a fee structure to be less than some of the other photo sites have. Another good thing about Megashot, we will be able to have our own sponsors for each of our sites if we wish to do so. Megashot has a lot going for it and it is getting better each day.
----
Have a fine worshday, my friends.

No comments:

Blog Archive