Thursday, February 03, 2011

Thursday

I had a stupendous blog planned for today, but I don’t have time to finish it. I had to go to Social Security office with Carolyn, got my shot which I was late getting … again, and we have to go back out to post office and two banks. I am also cleared by S.S. to go to work for Carolyn’s company; hope I can get one of those Golden Parachute deals from her. Juggling money from one bank to the next and then back again–if any is left–should be considered an art form or maybe an Olympic sport. Carolyn’s last surviving close relative other than a couple of first cousins, is apparently dieing. Her uncle is 92 years old and has advanced Alzheimer’s.
Seems like democracy is trying to break out in the mid-east and the U.S. didn’t have to start a war for it to happen … Imagine …
Have a thoughtful Thursday, my friends.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Imagine!

You've been busy. Be glad you have something to juggle. :-))

Anonymous said...

I can stay busy as long as Carolyn drives the car. :-)

Blog Archive