Monday, February 14, 2011

Springy


Seeing robins in our and neighborhood yards everyday. Temps this week supposed to go into 60s (+15.5c). I now feel well enough for Carolyn and I to drive around a bit and look at some house rental possibilities.

We looked at a few places to rent but nothing exciting; we may have to go the apartment route. The only thing about apartments is most these days are on two levels and that means many steps and I don’t know how much more knee-wear I can stand. I am not in a hurry to move, but Carolyn wants to get it over with. I would rather look around for something that comes closest to satisfying our needs.

Man, it is pleasant shirt-sleeve weather outdoors; nearly 60°. The tit in the pic was peter-peter-petering as I got out of the car back at home. Between calling for a mate and eating my sunflower seeds, his day seemed complete. There were females around but were paying him no attention. There was a buck and two does in the field behind the house, and the groundhog is still with us. He or she is still using the same den from when we moved here 16 years ago except one year she had to move out while a fox and her kits temporarily took up squatter’s rights in the shed over her head.

Have a good worsh day, my friends!
----

No comments:

Blog Archive