Saturday, February 05, 2011

Another winter Saturday

Internet Explorer 9 will soon be released to public in final format; Google just came out with v. 9 of their Chrome browser which is based on their Chromium browser for Linux. FireFox 4 is still in Beta and is still not as fast as IE9 or Chrome 9 which are the fastest browsers I've ever used; I am writing this blog on the latest Firefox Beta. It seems stable so far, but I haven't tried it on any really "secure" sites like banks, etc. Some of my plugins do not work with the new FireFox, one being my Google Translator.
----
Hope you enjoy the new Megashot videos; Maggie has a couple of photos included and I have one. Results videos for contest levels one and two will be out soon.
----
Today began with partly sunny skies and I had hopes of getting out for some shooting, but now the light is foundering under a ceiling of heavy grayness.
----
For $5 I purchased the Kindle version of Stieg Larssons first sequel to The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo; its title is The Girl Who Played With Fire. Reviews have it as being better than the first book. I will begin reading it sometime after I read and absorb Jola's superb The Birch Grove story. The author, Jarosław Iwaszkiewicz, is definitely not predictable in his writing.
----
I did Chris's taxes last evening and have another person's to do today. Fortunately they are simple EZ forms ... if anything to do with the U.S. tax code can be considered simple.
----

No comments:

Blog Archive