Sunday, February 06, 2011

Robins, netbooks, and brats

Ashley

I haven't seen any more robins since January 31, but Carolyn and Vicki  have each seen a few more. Patience Ken, patience.
----
The weather is mild but is due to bring on some more winter later on in the week. We are gaining nearly two minutes of daylight each day. Daylight Savings Time in Canada and USA will begin March 13 and I would be happy if it started today.
----
My cousin brought over a couple of non-functioning computers for me to see if I could get them going. The big laptop is beyond anything I want to tackle; I feel it is completely burned out. The little netbook was savable; it had a bunch Russian rootkit viruses. JJ and I were able to reinstall the Windows OS and it is now fine except all saved data was lost. The machine did not have usable virus protection and the firewall was turned off all because the malicious programs took complete control of the PC. For $80, the company that made the mess offered to send a key number to turn off their malware.
----
The pic is of my granddaughter made nearly three weeks ago; she says the soon to be spoiled brat is beginning to move around.
----
Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Blog Archive