Friday, May 25, 2007

À Tout Le Monde

Only one baby robin left, but it seems to be eating enough for two.

The knee has deteriorated to the point where I can barley walk. I desperately need to get the surgery, but family things are preventing it. I had an appointment with the surgeon for the preliminaries, but today I had to cancel. It looks like one's closest family could respect one's needs, but selfishness makes more sense to some.

My left foot is swollen to at least twice the normal size. My left knee has already been replaced, and all the swelling in that foot comes from physical inactivity. The right foot swells, but not near the point that the left one does.

The worst part, the fluid that fills the flesh in my feet has now migrated to my chest. I am having breathing problems and there is fluid around my heart, in other words, dropsy, or as it is better known, congestive heart failure.

Now there is a big, black piss ant crawling on my leg, aggravating me. I ain't got chance...

À Tout Le Monde


No comments:

Blog Archive