Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I could have a marvelous rant over what's depicted in this photograph, but I won't... for now!

----------------------------------

I'll help Carolyn prepare a bid for a large apartment complex today. Then it's off to look at another possible job.

Our oven is broken, and I want a homemade biscuit and a baked tater.

It's almost impossible to find a gas range in this backwater town. Plenty of electric, though. "Check online and we'll order it for you", they say. If I'm going to spend that kind of money, I want to see what I'm buying. So, we are at a standstill.

I have no plans for picture taking today, but, who knows?

********************************************

Some marvelous short stories can be found here: http://lordbubbha.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Blog Archive