Monday, May 07, 2007

Gonna Do It

Got to get some blood work done today. Just part of starting to commence to prepare to begin to get ready for the big occasion. I'm not looking forward to having it all done, but the results will make me decide whether I want to continue to live or not give a damn. At the present state, it is fifty-fifty. As has been said so many times, we all have to play the hand that we're dealt in life, but occasionally we're able to slip in a wild card, a joker, as it be. But the thing with wild cards, there are only so many in the deck, and I don't know if I've used my allotment.

Hell, I'm depressing myself. Gotta think positive; be a brave soldier.
-------------------------------------------
Something more positive.

I'm thinking of trying to get a few "twilight" photos this week with the new Canon.

I've taken my old Nikons out of the trunk where they've been for the past twenty years. They seem to be working well. The EM had to have a battery to get anything going. The FE shutter and mirror operate as they are supposed to on bulb and M90 settings, so it will probably be fine when I stick a new battery inside.
-------------------------------------------

Just back from the blood work thing. The sky is so blue and the mountains are clear of the usual haze.

Perfect Day!

No comments:

Blog Archive