Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It's been just over an hour since daybreak. I've been reading blogs and looking for new photo posts by my Flickr friends.

Last evening was spent helping my cousin get his new dsl connected. He is now a Flickr member and I look forward to seeing his photos. He lives in Jonesborough, so I naturally had to drive downtown to get a few pictures. The place is a photographer's paradise—if he/she can get around well.

Most of the pics were unusable because a sky filter I had just put on the camera was slightly fogged. I don't know why it happened. I didn't have the A/C on in the truck, so it couldn't have been that (even though the temp was in the 80s, I had my windows down so I could hear the chicks whistle and holler "woo-woo, handsome" as I cruised by). It wasn't visible through the viewfinder, but it sure messed up some photos. Some though were salvageable with software.

Today is going to be another wonderful day, although I wish it would rain. I can take photos all day long when it's cloudy outdoors because of the even light. That's where B&W really prevails.

One of our babies died. Carolyn found it lying beneath the nest yesterday afternoon.

No comments:

Blog Archive