Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Ratty movies



If it were not for documentary films on Netflix and PBS, I doubt I would watch much TV. Man, they sure make some bad movies in Hollywood. I don't understand why big-time stars belittle themselves by taking on roles in such poor flicks. Greed for the big payday, I suppose.
I am already sick of cold weather and we haven't had any hard winter as yet. I eagerly await the Easter Bunny and apple blossoms.

Over on Megashot, Maggie is rolling along with her Play Time community. At present, it is dedicated to the harvest season and all which it entails. Lots of very nice photos from some darn good photographers. I am still posting photos from the past, many of which I've never shown before. None are great but it helps keep me grounded in the art and science of photography.

No comments:

Blog Archive