Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Autumn thoughts

Out back this morning



Heavy winds and rain last night. I don’t think the leaves will be as pretty this year as is usual. Poplar leaves are going yellow and then quickly turning brown. I hope to get to the Wilbur area in a week or two; if colors are vibrant anywhere it will be along the upper Watauga water shed.

Bank of America is finally leaving East Tennessee. First Tennessee bank bought their accounts, including our business account. The transition is not as easy as the banks want us to believe. They have had us preparing for several weeks now but actually we cannot do anything until the 17th when it will all have to be done at once.

- – – – – – – – – – – – -

Brilliant lightning in my head blinding my mind’s eye as thunder rumbles through my skull and dulls my senses, leaving me deaf, unseeing, and mute as to whom or why I am. Thus, winter has come.

No comments:

Blog Archive