Saturday, October 25, 2014

Cream


Mark posted on Facebook that Cream bassist Jack Bruce died. Man, what a blow to the world of real rock music. He has long been acknowledged as the best bass player in rock ‘n’ roll history and the three-man band wasn’t named “Cream” for no reason; they were the cream of the crop musicians in their time. Along with Bruce were insanely great drummer Ginger Baker and “Slow Hand” guitarist Eric Clapton. Jack Bruce was 71 years old when he died.

I went back to new RA doctor yesterday to see what they had in store for my treatment. I should have stayed home. There are medications which should help me immensely but they are not for me; I am cursed with not having the money to pay for them. Sometimes I feel like throwing in the towel and saying to hell with doctors in particular and the world in general. I left the place pissed to the gills and Carolyn was crying. I wish life were kinder to her.

The boys tomorrow.

No comments:

Blog Archive