Thursday, October 02, 2014

My two-cents worth

Welcoming Father Sun

“Techie” artists spend a lot of time and exert much creativity to do what they love doing and they also have periods of not being inspired. I am not an artist in any shape, fashion, or form but I do know some whom work on canvas and I do know some who work via computers. Notice the word “computers” is plural; they may have more than one working and they may be viewing multiple screens as they try to produce art that is fulfilling to them. Like any true visual artist, they must satisfy themselves before presenting finished work for public criticism. Sometimes all the paint in the world or all the computers in the world provide no inspiration. The ability to create must come from deep within one’s soul and sometimes that elusive genie of genius takes a holiday and the medium remains blank, yet the soul remains and will inspire on another day. Patience, my friend.
Have a fine day …

No comments:

Blog Archive