Tuesday, October 07, 2014

RA

Met with my new RA doctor today. A lot of questions and some blood work took nearly two hours. In two weeks I will find out what his plan of attack is for my lingering malady. After leaving there, it was to the Cottage for take out food and then back home as it began to rain again.

Megashot was off-line for a couple of days and I about went nuts yesterday wanting to get back to work. I don’t have much to do online and the site gives me much needed relief from boredom. I have very few friends on the net and I still don’t care much for Facebook or Google+ so commenting on photos is my thing. Yes, I could do the same on Flickr but that site is just another social network and I am not a very social person. I like a few close friends to interact with but other than that, I am still pretty much a loner.

Have a good day, my friends.

No comments:

Blog Archive