Thursday, August 30, 2012

Politick … tick … tick … tick


Democrats are as blind as Republicans. Some of my FB pals are blaming G.W. Bush in entirety for T.A.R.P. bailout of Wall Street. They don’t seem to remember Obama and McCain both making big productions of sacrificing campaign time to rush to Washington, D.C. to vote “YEA” for the giving away of America’s future. These Democrats are more worried about a vote for the Green Party hurting Obama than they are about what is right and what is wrong. If Obama loses, he will have done so on his own merits.

I decided I would vote this year; I was so pissed in 2008 that I pouted and did not do so. This year I am still mad at the political setup and I am still pouting, but I will vote for the Green Party anyway. In Tennessee, it won’t make any difference; whichever Republican runs for president will get the state’s electoral votes. Mine will be a vote of protest against an archaic and failed system.

Have a fine Thursday!

No comments:

Blog Archive