Wednesday, August 15, 2012

“They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.” ~Robert A. Heinlein



Sammy was here for a few minutes this morning and then he took Carolyn shopping. He is happy and growing; I hope to spend more time with him Saturday.

Our weather still isn’t settled; rain nearly every day or night or both. Some fair skies are mixed in but it is hard to decide what is going on.

I am very much liking the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 tablet. Typing is still a chore but not a heck of a lot worse than using my PC keyboard with crooked fingers and is much easier than using the Droid X keyboard. Reading books, etc. is much easier than with the Droid  and; I’m not forever tapping for the next page.

The phone company this month raised my internet access bill by thirty dollars; it is now seventy-five bucks per month to have net access. I will not continue to pay it; Americans pay the highest prices in the developed world for only mediocre service. For thirty bucks per month, I can use my wireless phone service as an access point and for a few dollars more than that, I can have net access through the TV cable.

Have a gentle mid-week crisis, my friends.

No comments:

Blog Archive