Sunday, August 05, 2012

Blowing my top


Sunlight strikes the retinas of the eyes which instantly message the brain to send excruciating pain signals to the areas of the head just behind the eyebrows, feeling like twin earthquakes rumbling through and a moment later a volcano dead-center between the eyes blows its top. Thus was my day yesterday and once the mess began, I could not control it. I even threatened to get drunk just to ease the pressure. Today is easier but there is room for improvement. Such is life …

Congratulations to Mark for acquiring a beautiful ride. I hope it brings him many years of of carefree driving. I suppose there won’t be any stump-jumping or swamp music for this black truck.

Most of the time it is best for a man to sit with his mouth tightly shut and nodding approval of every inane word his loving bride says to him.

No comments:

Blog Archive