Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"Joy to the fishes ..."

I had a video picked out but XP crashes nearly every time I try to play one. For entertainment, just hum a few bars of Joy To The World while blog surfing.
----
Avatar! Finally I watched Avatar last evening. Tammy said that when she watched it she could not tell much difference in DVD and Blu-ray quality and I will agree; I have a TV designed for Blu-ray and I cannot see any major improvement. Of course, my TV is only a 40″ and maybe Blu-ray should be seen on a much bigger screen. Also, maybe the 3-D might make a difference, but most people say it degrades the quality on TVs. Anyway, I will be watching mostly DVDs as long as they are available which should be a long time to come. As for the Avatar movie itself, the special effects are the movie; the storyline isn’t great. Sigourney Weaver never ages. Only three out of five stars is my rating. Avatar 2 is due to be released in 2016.
----
Have a Tuesday!
----

No comments:

Blog Archive