Monday, September 08, 2008





I have been feeling poorly the past few days with old man prostate problems again. I haven't been away from home except to get my shot Friday past, and I rode with Carolyn to Elizabethton yesterday, and to the bank today. My temp. last evening was 101.3°, but has since come down to 99.7°. Just more aggravation that old men sometimes have to endure. I'm feeling more-and-more like chucking most of this medicine I'm taking.
----
Haven't felt like making photos since The Roan on August 31, and I am bored out my ass.
----
Politics is till just finger pointing. Neither candidate has a clue as to how to fix anything wrong with this country, so they do a lot of posturing and name calling to try and cover their ignorance and stupidity. Another thing they seem to have a big problem with is a little concept called truth. Seems they think Americans would rather believe a promising lie than the sad truth. I too believe that. Sarah Palin is still a rookie, and her handlers really don't know which non-truth to tell about her.
----

2 comments:

Mark said...

7e290000
Hope you get to feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mark.

Blog Archive