Friday, September 19, 2008



Happy Birthday, Vanessa!


I have a lot I would like to say about the shenanigans going on behind closed doors in Washington, but it will have to wait until another day. Happier thoughts are on my little mind this day.
----
Happy Birthday, Vanessa! As you approach and pass middle age (whatever and whenever that is), these birthdays will come faster and faster. I know it is so because it was only a year or so ago when you were six years old and you sat on my lap. You are as lovely as your mother, and I trust you have your dad's sense of humor and wit.
----
Happy Anniversary, Alice and Fred.
----
Happy Birthday, Fred.
----
Carolyn's birthday is tomorrow, and a week later is Dot's. Dot would have been 89. It is the middle of "birthday season" for my friends and family, but most of them have left me for greener pastures, and I dearly miss them.

4 comments:

Mark said...

Happy birthday to Carolyn and all your friends.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mark.

john and milly said...

have a happy birthday carolyn
best wishes from john and mill

Anonymous said...

Hi John and Milly,
Carolyn said to tell you both thanks. The greetings from you and others online have been a bright spot in her day.

Blog Archive