Monday, April 21, 2008




Not been much going on the past few days. Drove down to JoJo's and shot a few pics yesterday. It was a bit chilly so I stopped before I wanted to. Went on to Elizabethton for Carolyn to clean the little building there. Have to go back up there tomorrow and look at a church that wants a janitor service.
Elizabethton is an interesting town... it would be my choice of places to live if I had to be in an urban area. The place is clean and well kept, and is in a very beautiful area.
I backslid on my diet long enough to have a small chocolate dip cone at DQ. I lost four pounds my first week on the diet, but haven't lost an ounce since. Still haven't had any candy in two months. Vicki brought me some banana bread today, so a pound or two will probably go back on my big butt.
----
Carolyn and I are planning to go to Cade's Cove for a day or so the next pretty weekend we have. I believe it to be the most beautiful place in the world. The second most beautiful would be atop Mt. Leconte at sunrise. Both places are near Knoxville. Cades cove is a little more accessible, though.

No comments:

Blog Archive