Wednesday, April 23, 2008




I had to take a key to Carolyn last evening, and I noticed as I drove home the air was so clean and pure looking it almost sparkled. A rare occurrence for our valley that is usually hanging full of one type of pollution or another. It seems to be a spring and autumn phenomena.
----
Went to Elizabethton yesterday to look at a church that wants a janitor service. It will be a big and very good job for whomever gets it. I hope we do so.
----
Been trying my hand at macro photography today. Having a bitch of a time getting my dof down right. Stll, got a few decent shots of some of Carolyn's flowers. It would be easier and I think I would get better results if I could bend down on one knee, or even get prone on the ground. I can do so, but I'd have to call 911 just to get up. Lousy bum knee.
----
When at JoJo's Sunday, I saw a discarded robin's egg shell. Too early for hatching, as they usually dont leave the nest til the first week in June.

No comments:

Blog Archive