Sunday, April 06, 2008



Carolyn and I drove into North Carolina for a few minutes today, but soon turned and came back to Tennessee. Found a few things to photograph, but nothing great. Had my camera set to take RAW photos just to see how they would turn out. I believe it will be great if I can learn the software that processes the photos and converts them to JPEG.

Not many people on Watauga lake today; only a few pleasure boats and some fishing outfits, plus one sailboat.
----
I am somewhat sore today. Missing the one methotrexate shot when in hospital is now causing some problems, especially with my neck. It needs a good massage if anyone cares to volunteer.
----
The Lady Vols play LSU at 9:00 this evening. ESPN will televise the affair, and my Flickr buddy Mark (yankeepez) will be there in person. At the halftime, Stanford is leading Connecticut 40-33 in the first game.

No comments:

Blog Archive