Monday, April 07, 2008


The Lady Vols won, but it wasn't pretty. One might think these women had never been to a final four before this. They need to relax. If the rest of the team takes care of business, they won't have to worry too much about Parker's shoulder problems.
The officiating could have been better; they too many non-called fouls against the two super stars.
Sorry about UConn Mark. Well, not too sorry. I always feel bad for the losing team if thay played well and clean. Your team did play clean, but it wasn't their best game, for sure. I just don't like UConn's coach. I know the things he says about the Tennessee program are mostly to get his team fired up, but I don't think it is necessary. It can be detrimental to his program in the long run, and I think it has been.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Well that was not a pretty game by Uconn. Stanford took them out of their game plan right from the start. Not the kind of game I expected.

As for the Lady Vols there was not pretty but they got it done. Congratulations.

I expected better games all the way around. Very poor shooting in both games. Strange really.

Not even sure what to expect for the final. I hope to see a good game at the very least.

There is no love lost between the Huskies and the Vols. I really do not have that in me . Hell I always want the Vols to beat the Gators in any sport so I can't get to upset when they win other games. The only team I always want to lose is Duke. I think your fans were louder than the Stanford fans. The people I went with and meet up with are not going tommorrow.I have three extra tickets to the game. I guess I will give them away at the game. That will make someone happy.

KenA said...

Wish I was there to see the game and have a beer with you.

If Stanford puts up a tough defense, Tennessee will probably struggle.

Anyway, Pat and Geno have good recruits coming in, but TN losing Parker... well, it can't be made up. She is simply an awesome player and athlete.

As for the Gators, I wish TN would get a head football coach that cared enough to do his best, and not hire good ol' boy assistants.

Blog Archive