Thursday, April 17, 2008




Another day of doctor stuff... I did manage to get out and make a few photos, though. As usual, nothing special.
----
I listened to an interview with John Ratzenberger on radio this morning. In part, he was talking about the presidential candidates and how they are out of touch with working people. One example really stood out when he asked how they could relate to middle class America when they didn't even mow their own lawns, and probably haven't done so in years, if ever. He went on to ask if anyone could imagine either of them jumping out of their car to fix a flat tire. They wouldn't know how or where to begin. They've all had someone to do their small chores for them all their political lives... they haven't a clue.

Some good points, I thought. I still will not vote for any of the "big three". They are no different than what we've had for many years... purveyors of lip service. If I want a talking mouth, I'll find someone like Monica L.

Now I'm depressed again...

No comments:

Blog Archive