Sunday, April 13, 2008


Doc Stuart Family Home

One more person coming in for help with taxes today, and one Tuesday. I shall be done for another 10 months. I haven't had time to keep this wonderful blog updated. Glad I rechecked our tax forms; I made a mistake in my favor. Changed it and now all seems ok for submission.
----
Drove Carolyn to Elizabethton today so she could clean the little credit union there. Yesterday I took her to Sam's, and while she bought supplies, I went in search of photos. It was a beautiful day, but nothing I took turned out well.
----
This day began with sunshine and bit of chill. It has progressed into rain, snow, and high winds. Tuesday is supposed to be pretty again. I hope so, because I found two more abandoned farm houses to photograph.

No comments:

Blog Archive