Saturday, April 28, 2007

Tired

I've spent a good part of the past three days scanning old photos and negatives. I have thousands of B&W negatives going back to the early nineteen eighties. I'm using a Canon document scanner that has an attachment for such, but of course I can scan only one at a time. What else have I but time?

I have contact sheets for about half of the negs., but still, it isn't easy going. I also have several hundred color negatives and slides that have no contact sheets or enlargements. Color negatives are the toughest to judge as to quality.

I've adjusted and uploaded a few photos to my Flickr, but it is slow going with one or two at a time. Nay the less, succeed I shall, at least 'til my time runs out.

Note to Alice: I've placed some photos on Flickr that you may want
(or not) to see. I've got to dig the old shoe boxes out of the closet to find the ones when all of us were together. We should both shed a tear and have a laugh at some of those. The fewer memories that we have left, the more precious they become.

"If there is nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe." - Dr. Beverly Crusher

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have misplaced the flickr address,
Can you give it to me again.
Thanks
Alice

Anonymous said...

Here ya are, Alice.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hogslopper/

Blog Archive