Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday, Monday

I think I'm suffering a hangover from yesterday's jaunt around the beauty of the hills. That or allergies; maybe both. Blurry eyes, etc.

On the way to post some mail today, I stopped and shot a couple pics. It's difficult to get serious work done with a point-and-shoot camera. No exposure controls.

The dark areas beneath the overpass need to be opened--and I tried to do just that with software--but the fine detail was not captured. So, I used a cheap trick to draw your eye away from that problem area.

You know what I'm leading up to, don't you? My new camera is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I'll eat an allergy pill a couple of hours before brown truck arrives.

If you are at the center of your universe, you are a very lonely person. KenA

No comments:

Blog Archive