Friday, April 27, 2007

Shot Day

Looking forward to getting my skin pierced... again. I've had so many injections that my skin has toughened somewhat.

------------------------------------------

Got my methotrexate shot. For the first time in a long while, I had to use my cane just to negotiate the few steps from the truck to the doctor's office. I was completely worn out when I got back home. Que Sera, Sera!

------------------------------------------

A note to Alice. I hope your sister gets well. You, like I, have lost so much. My heart is heavy for you and the family.

3 comments:

Pastelred said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ken, thanks so much for your concern. Good friends are so important and your are the best.
Alice

Anonymous said...

Thanks Alice. You mean a lot to me.

Blog Archive