Monday, January 28, 2013

Topics of little interest

I’ve got a floater; and eye floater. I’ve had them before but this won’t go away; been jumping around for two weeks. I can blink it away and rub it away but in a few seconds it crawls back in sight. Makes it hard to do this kind of work. Drops don’t remove it and ointment won’t remove it; I feel insanity coming on if something doesn’t make it go away. Aaaaghhh!

Supposed to be 72°F (22.2°C) tomorrow. Wednesday still warm but very high winds and then cold again; the seasons are changing.

I suppose it is an honor to have my photo included in a blog tribute to the movie K-Pax and my favorite actor Kevin Spacey. I would feel honored if my name had been included with the pic. My blue jay is the only non-film photo on the page.

Carolyn mistakenly used my toothbrush again this morning; I’m sure either she or I will  be poisoned. Aaaaghhh!

Have a refulgent Worshday!

No comments:

Blog Archive