Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sore-eyed


I’ve looked like a sore-eyed cat for the past few days; allergies are aggravating my rights to own an assault rifle.

I’m interested to see how sucky the proposed Biden/Obama gun control “laws” will be. I have a feeling that the NRA is raising hell in public but are cheering behind the scenes. Like most things Obama has “accomplished”, these proposals are likely lip-service only because he knows Congress will rip apart any meaningful legislation that comes from his office.

I am trying to update my laptop PC; it only has one gigabyte of memory which is fine for running Linux but now that I have Win7 on it is pokey slow. I found some relatively cheap memory online and I ordered four gigabytes which should make a tremendous improvement.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Blog Archive