Monday, January 21, 2013

Dark Days of Winter


I had two cousins to die over the weekend. First cousin once removed Travis Cloyd died Saturday night. It was much unexpected. He was the son of my first-cousin Vicky Phillips Cloyd. Travis was thirty-seven years old and left a five year-old son.
While reading the obituaries this morning, I saw that a more distant cousin died Saturday, also. Geraldine Garst was kin on my Oliver side of the family. She was sixty-six years old.

DuckDuckGo! Yes, you read it correctly. It is a search engine which my son turned me on to and I am using it to replace Google search. Its best attaboy is that it keeps your searches private. Google allows companies to use your search results to place ads that want to sell you something. DuckDuckGo is an add-on for Firefox and other browsers. In Firefox, click on Tools, Add-ons, Search all add-ons, and type duckduckgo. From there, you should be able to add it to your search engine list. Fun-fun-fun.

Worshday again; have a good one.

No comments:

Blog Archive