Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Stores

Arney store
The photo is a different view than I’ve posted before of the store I wrote about a few times in the blog. It was in easy walking distance of where I was born and raised I spent a fortune (a fortune to a little boy in the early 1950′s) in small change for candy, ice cream, and sodas  The store remained in business until the late 1950′s when my cousin opened his own store/service station a bit closer to where I lived and both buildings are still standing today. I would like to get inside this one; I have a feeling there is a picker’s delight in there. Pic was made on Oct. 23, 2008.

From what I saw and heard from last night’s presidential debate, Romney is endorsing many of Obama’s policies. MSNBC is claiming Obama won big in the exchanges between the candidates and Fox News is saying Romney didn’t lose any ground.

Sammy is still sick with a cold and now Carolyn and Chris are feeling bad. My nose is starting to run.

Have a Tuesday!

No comments:

Blog Archive