Friday, October 19, 2012

Shooting

Miller farmstead barn – Roan Mt. State Park, Tennessee


Megashot.net is signing on new members at a decent and steady pace; there are now more than five-thousand registered members. If the site’s FB pages are included, there are many more. I still try to greet each new member on their profile page and a couple of weeks ago we had a small surge in members and I got behind on my greetings and I ended up with more than a hundred to do, which I did. In the next day or so, Cyrus moved the site files to different storage site and when I next checked, all my latest greets were missing. Being the good boy that I am, I re-did all of them and finally got caught up once more.

Sammy is on his way over for a few hours; he has a cold but I will do my best to entertain him.

Still hoping to get into the mountains this weekend; should be some fine leaf shooting left but it will have to be done from the van windows; I can handle it.

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

spectacular colors.
I so glad to see you out shooting some, too!
I am only 65 days behind in my meet and greet. :-) Thanks for your good boy posts.
Sammy is growing like crazy! Love the pictures of him and Carolyn. Beautiful stuff... where did I see that? FB? I must check to see if you have a Sammy gallery on Mega. :)))

Anonymous said...

These photos I've been posting were made several years ago; I'm still not out and about as yet.
Sammy is doing very well and he has a temper, too. Grouch like his granny!
I don't have a Sammy gallery as yet; the only way to get a decent shot is to follow him around and he can out run my crutches. :-)
Thanks, Maggie.

Blog Archive