Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Alice!

Original site of Tweetsie RR line.

Happy Birthday, Alice. Are your years weighing as heavily on your shoulders as mine are for me?  We got at least twenty more years to go.

I can remember when employees were considered as a company’s best assets; now they are treated like unwanted overhead.

I’ve about decided to drop my Netflix subscription and go with Amazon Prime. Amazon doesn’t have as many movies but they have several for streaming that Netflix doesn’t, such as L.A. Confidential, Logan’s Run, and several others I like.Amazon is also a bit cheaper and has newer releases which I can rent for a night or even buy for cloud storage at a discount. I also get free two-day shipping on any merchandise I order which is sold by Amazon store.

Have a wonderful Worshday!

No comments:

Blog Archive