Thursday, October 11, 2012

Red light

Carolyn finally decided to replace the weakening l.e.d. night-lite in our bathroom. The night she did so, I woke up to an eerie blue glow coming from that room which quickly turned red then to normal white.  She had bought one that changes color every two or three seconds. Next morning I asked her where she was going to put the piano and of course she didn’t know what I was talking about. I told her she had the bathroom lit up like a whorehouse and all we needed to make it more real was a piano player in one corner, a few girls, and that she would make a great Madam. I also told her when the leaves fell and the window could be seen from the railroad tracks, she should get some custom from the train people. That night I noticed there was once more a plain, white light in the bathroom. I think she got pissed because I said she would be a good Madam instead of saying she should be one of the girls. I was going to ask about spousal discounts but thought better of it.

Vice-presidential debate tonight; I hope Biden doesn’t roll up into a ball like his boss did last week.
Shot tomorrow; I missed a week hoping the lack of methotrexate would help my foot wounds heal and it has worked. I don’t want to miss another injection until surgery.

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Blog Archive