Monday, October 29, 2012

Bookoos of DEAF

Jeremy is using one of my photos on the back cover of his new album “DEAF” which will be released to retail next month. I am proud of that young man!


Today my favorite word is bookoo. Bookoo means ‘a lot’ of something. On this blog, you get bookoos of bullshit. Bookoo is a word that my friend Fred used often, in fact he used it bookoos of times over the years I knew him. Bookoo and bookoos. Thank you, Fred.

Sammy went to his first circus last evening; he didn’t make it all the way through before deciding it was time for him to go home.

Cold and rainy here with snow showers promised for tonight. Looks like Mark’s folks will be spared the brunt of Hurricane Sandy as it moves inland along the Appalachian Ridge. Congress can legislate all they want to but they cannot pass a law against global warming; it is already a fact.

Have a good Worshday!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

woo hoo good ol' google
I found it: cuzzn dred
Now I need to go explore it. Congrats on the release and on your photo making the cover!

Anonymous said...

I shoulda linked to it.
Don't be surprised if some of my "poetry" shows up in future albums of Jeremy's.

Maggie said...

I shall have to get the lyrics then. :-) typed.

Blog Archive