Monday, September 10, 2012

New beginning

Vistula beach


Didn’t do much but sit around this past weekend; listened to the Tennessee Vols football game on radio and watched Peyton Manning and his new team on TV. The Vols are ranked in the top 25 after Saturday’s win but their first real test of the season will come Saturday when the Florida Gators come to town. Tennessee hasn’t beaten Florida in football in a coon’s age.

Beginning to feel much better once again; I had the can’t-help-its for a few weeks.

I ordered parts for the Escape yesterday; not being definite about the problem, I bought the cheapest ones I could find. If coil packs are not the problem, I won’t be out a terrible lot of money. We cannot find a mechanic who can tell us what the problem is but a couple of them hinted that Ford coil packs are often the culprits and internet research seems to agree.

Sammy is coming over today; I hope to get a video or some pics of him but he seems to always be in a hurry to go where the camera ain’t.

Have a great Worshday!

No comments:

Blog Archive