Sunday, September 30, 2012

Catching up


Jeremy seems to be making inroads with his music; he reported on Facebook that his group is now the Reverb Nation number nine hip-hop band in all of the Marin Valley of California. I also think he is negotiating with  and agent so he can have wider exposure. I wish him well and I know he can do what he sets his mind to doing.

Keegan is back in Japan; he was home on leave for a couple of weeks before finishing up his Pacific duties and shipping out to the Frankfort, Germany area. He will again be home for a few days before going to Europe where he will receive some kind of promotion. We wish him the best, too.

Carolyn, Chris, and Ashley took Sammy to the market yesterday so he could pick out his Halloween pumpkin. They bought the one he liked and the market owner gave him a small, orange gourd with a curved handle on it which he loved and would not put down.

I like my Roku video streaming box and service. It comes with a nice little remote control but instead of using it I use my Logitech 650 universal remote to control the Roku, TV, cable box, and Blu-Ray. The 650 is fairly easy to set up; all you do is download a piece of software from Logitech which will walk you through connecting your remote to the net via usb cable, inputing all your devices makes and models, updating the remote via net, and then testing and if all is ok, using it. Mine replace four remotes.

Carolyn fried some green mater slices yesterday; great with mashed taters and peas.

Have a good week, my friends.

No comments:

Blog Archive