Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Rambles

Mark's Christmas Porch
I suppose Donald Trump now realizes just how unpopular he is; even his gobs of filthy money can buy but two Republicans. Buy me Donald; I have no scruples whatsoever.

Love Facebook? Read this.

I read that 49 percent of Americans think President Obama is a dud. The myopic electorate is finally catching on to what many of us have known since before he supported Bush’s and Geitner’s T.A.R.P. I hate to think that Obama and whatever slime ball the Republicans come up with is our only choice until 2016; déjà vu all over again.

My advice to Europe’s sovereign countries; unless you are going to become a united nation of nation-states, get as far away as possible from the Euro standard currency. The Euro was created to support the European and international banking industry and resulting in the general populace receiving only trickle-down benefits. Ask the average American worker how well ‘trickle down economics’ works.

Have a good’un!

No comments:

Blog Archive