Friday, December 02, 2011

Fa-la-la-la-la-–la-la-la

Yesterday, Carolyn took two of her prescriptions to the new Walgreen’s Pharmacy in Jonesborough; she had been using Wal-Mart Pharmacy in Johnson City but Walgreen’s is closer to our new abode. Fortunately, she asked the price before buying at the new place and it was $225 for three months supply of generic medicine. She told the man that she could get the same thing at Wal-Mart for less than $25 and he only shrugged and handed her prescription orders back to her. She drove the extra three miles to Wal-Mart where, for the inconvenience of having to go into the store and wait for a few minutes instead of using Walgreen’s drive-thru, she got both prescriptions filled for $20.
----
I was listening to National Public Radio yesterday when they interviewed an award winning poet. Well, I liked her work ok, and I figured if she is an award winning poet, then I am a pretty damned good one too.
----
I have almost decided to incorporate myself. My entity will be known as The Mother Duck Project and I have already begun using it to watermark my photos on Megashot. The corporation will cover my photos and writing efforts.
----
Will Santa bring Tammy a white peacock for Christmas?
----
Have a great weekend!
----

No comments:

Blog Archive