Thursday, December 15, 2011

December-ish


Sammy was here yesterday; he tried to smile and laugh but I think the new teeth are causing him problems. It doesn’t take much to set him to crying. I hope he gets to feeling well enough to make a Merry Christmas video so I can post it on Youtube.
----
I spent the morning working on business stuff but my brain is still out of gear and its motor only idles. ‘Tis the Season … tax season.
----
We’ve been having our December warmup where the temps moderate to near shirt-sleeve tolerable; now a cold front is about to move through.
----
Ten years ago, I celebrated my last Christmas with my Mom and 40 years ago I celebrated my last Christmas with my Grandma. You will find them both in my stories from time to time and you can always find them in my heart.
----
Have a thankful Thursday, dear Friends; all of you are in my heart, too.
----

No comments:

Blog Archive