Thursday, July 26, 2007

Shot day again. I'm about to get burned out with getting these damned shots every week. In fact, I'm getting burned out with a lot of things, but mostly people. No, not you. It's the insincere ones that'll tell you anything to keep you strung out. One would think after all these years I would know better than to get involved with such nonsense. But no, gullible old Ken just keeps asking for it, and the purveyors of hypocrisy just keep on shoveling.

What am I going to do about perpetually having sand kicked in my face? Probably nothing. Actually, it does hurt some, but I've learned to live with pain, mental and physical, although I don't always understand why I was chosen for the honor. Even when I look in the mirror, the fellow looking back at me will shake his head and quickly avert his eyes. He doesn't want to shame me, I guess.

Anyway, that's enough about me. How are you doing?

No comments:

Blog Archive