Saturday, July 07, 2007

New Me?

I've decided to try to change my evil ways. No longer will I rant about anything religious on this blog. I will strive to be a kindler, gentler blogster. I like blogster, which isn't a real word, better than blogger.

In the spirit of my new found good will toward all, I've deleted the disparaging religious references made by me on this blog over the past few days.

I'm sure at least one or two of you will think I'm just shoveling the same old ....! But tsk, tsk not, my friends. As sure as Wayne is my middle name, things have changed. From here out, if I ruffle any feathers on this blog, it will be unintentional, and I hope you will kick my backside if I backslide.

One thing though, in my short college career, my major was communications, the art of making people believe what you want them to believe. Fear not, my friends, for if I consider you a friend, I will not knowingly mislead you. I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Blog Archive