Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Thinking out loud

Sammy and Mason visited for an hour or so last evening. I was hopping around on the crutches and Sammy wasn’t too happy about it. Carolyn was at work so I had to get his toys and entertain him the best I could. Mason laughed at me.

I would like to say the lousy, wet weather we are having is typical of early May and it is up to a point. The problem is that it is lasting much too long. The ninth of May has always been our last frost day but like a couple of years ago when it frosted on the fifteenth, I am not so certain about this gardening season. Anyway, it all keeps my sinuses clogged.

The first week in May is almost over and it will be autumn before we know it. I am longing to get this knee fixed so I can get out and live a bit.

Have a Tuesday!

No comments:

Blog Archive