Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday 13 -- Bewitched, Bothered and Bemildred

It had to happen; Friday the 13th has fallen on a Monday. Monday already stands alone as being the lousiest day of the week and making it fall on the 13th is in very poor taste; if I were a Friday, I would call a wildcat strike.

Sammy and Mason spent Mother’s Day afternoon with Chris and Carolyn; the way Mason is going I think he will be talking before Sammy does. Two chatter boxes going at once and both demanding attention at the same time. I am blessed.

I want a new DSLR camera; I damn sure don’t need one because I don’t use the one I have which still works fine. The K200D has only 6.5 thousand shutter clicks on it. I cannot see a new one improving my photographic skills; for me it is like a hack writer wanting a new typewriter so he can turn out better stories. I am longing for a Pentax K5 IIS but the more than one-thousand dollar price tag is way out of my range. Any new major purchases will depend on how surgery goes and the kind of shape I’m in afterward.

Blessings

No comments:

Blog Archive