Saturday, May 11, 2013

Slow Ride weekend



Yesterday JJ placed Carolyn’s bedroom TV on the wall where she could better see and hear it; she is in video nirvana now. It is much better up higher; I watched To Have and To Have Not last night and didn’t have to turn the volume as loud as I used to. I’ve seen the movie many times but never get enough of it; anything of Bogey’s in this period is on my favorite list. I also watched my Youtube videos and subscriptions along with my Flickr photos. They all look pretty good on big screen.

Not quite as warm today and cooling even more for tor the next few days; heat of summer will hit us come Wednesday when I have to go back to heart doctor. This better be the last doctor office visit before knee surgery; I am tired of waiting and the knee isn’t getting any better. I am to the point now where I don’t even try to go to the porch to sit.

Speaking of summer, Mark’s Summer would have been in a panic last evening when thunderstorms hit all around the house. He says she is fearful of thunder and we had plenty of it; not a lot of rain, though.

acta est fabula plaudite

No comments:

Blog Archive