Wednesday, May 01, 2013

May Day 2013

Jerry came by yesterday and brought Carolyn a Mother’s Day rose bush from him and Tammy. She put it in the ground this morning and I hope it does well. I have better luck with roses than does she.

Why has Obama not brought under control Bush’s patriotic war against Americans. The answer is that he likes and intends to use that kind of power over people. He is but one step away from being a parliamentary dictator.

On the way home from work one night a couple weeks ago, Carolyn saw a coyote not far from where we live. I’ve never met one of the critters but I hear they are moving into the area. Also Armadillos are supposed to soon be here. I heard several years ago that fire ants would soon spread into the hills, but I know of none. Another rumor was that cattle egrets would be here but I don’t know of any.

I’m here and I’m what counts; I am so pretty!

No comments:

Blog Archive