Thursday, April 04, 2013

Your money's worth everyday

Spring woods

You probably already know I have previously used the above photo in this blog; I posted a larger size this time. Chilly, damp, gray day. Is there no end to the winter of 2012 - 2013? N.O.A.A. is claiming that 2012 was the warmest year on record. I claim if this be true, 2012 must have borrowed warmth from 2013. I think it is time for last year to make a big payment on account Daffodils have come and gone, red buds have been blooming for a couple of weeks, and I have my thin, springtime pants on. I know there is a very good weather forecast for the weekend, but I ain't going to jinx it with wishes, hopes, and prayers. 'Nuff said.

Where has this week gone? Shouldn't today be Wednesday? My life is screwed up enough without the gods jerking a day out from under me.

Last evening I did an edit of my little story from Tuesday. I think I have forgotten how to write ... if I ever knew how. I will chew on the changes for a few days and maybe show you what I came up with. I need to read it to myself and record it and listen for uneven word flow. Problem; I can't stand to hear my own recorded voice. I sound like a bullfrog who swallowed a fiddle.

I'm thinking of beginning an online periodical, a photographic and literary one page masterpiece to begin with. Maybe title it One Cent Pieces with a sub-title of Your money's worth everyday. I'll purchase a Wordpress domain for $25 and ask readers to donate a penny to help defray costs if they can spare it. All is flexible at the moment.

Thursday?!

No comments:

Blog Archive