Tuesday, April 23, 2013

dies Martis

Salon
I’ve been rereading some of my older stories and poems on Lord Bubbha’s Blog. Some I still like, some I like a lot, some need work, and some need be put away where they can’t harm anyone. I have a few which I think I will send around to The Sun magazine and other periodicals of its kind. There are a few of the poems I really like.

Carolyn has gone to hair dresser and JJ is off somewhere mowing; my knee hurts and my feet stink and together the two maladies are making me sneeze. I won’t reveal which two make me sneeze.

Tuesday, what the heck is it good for? It would be a much better and meaningful day if it was called 
“Kensday”. I’m so pretty!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

wishing you the best of luck in being published. You have heaps of good stuff on that blog!

Blog Archive